Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

He is mine ?

                                                         She is mine ?
                                                       Ariful Islam Sumon

Then I have only been raised from the ninth to tenth class. So there was a lot of pressure in the time of education and I used to study science, I realized how I was doing. So whatever was more important than me at that time of that time. I used to read an English private. So suddenly, one day I saw a private school in a little distance from where we read the private school and there were some small boys and girls in private Sometimes there is a girl very beautiful and a little taller than everyone. One day I was standing outside the private reading room, so sir was waiting to see. So, there were a few girls who used to read private in the primary school. So a girl was wearing a red color shirt of a three-dimensional shirt and she looked a bit beautiful, so I looked so beautiful that I saw so much I was surprised that such a beautiful girl is possible. I am just thinking about why she is so beautiful. I am nothing better When I did not see him, I saw him a few days. I started to feel like him. I am just thinking that he will take me and I do not know anything. I used to hide it in a hiding way, and if I look at it, I know how laughs I also need more.
Look like this is almost 5

Writter FB: SA Sumon



Post a Comment

0 Comments